II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2017CV000764 Wells Fargo Bank, NA vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et.al., Case No. 2018CV000077 US Bank Trust NA—Trustee vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et.al.; Case 2018CV000080 Wells Fargo Bank NA vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et.al.; and Case No.: 2018CV000100 Wells Fargo USA Holdings, Inc. vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et. al. – County Clerk.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2018CV000031 Wells Fargo Bank, NA vs. Board of Commissioners of Shawnee County Kansas et. al. – County Clerk.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the March 12, 2018 agenda for the Planning Commission and the minutes of the February 12th meeting—Planning
4. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,468.08.—District Attorney.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Jones regarding the annual renewal of a subscription (Contract C87-2018) with Guardian Tracking for internet access to the Guardian Tracking Employee Documentation/Early Intervention & Recognition System Software in an amount of $1,763.00 with funding from the 2018 budget—Sheriff’s Office.
6. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C88-2018 between the Kansas 9-1-1 Coordinating Council and the Board of County Commissioners and the Shawnee County Sheriff’s Office for the NextGen 911 phone system, amending Public Safety Answering Point training standard mandates—Sheriff’s Office.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider approval of annual renewal of the Home Depot-ARC (IRB) tax exemption-incentive for 2018.
4. Consider approval of annual renewal of the MHI Topeka LP tax exemption-incentive for 2018.
B. HEALTH DEPARTMENT—Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C89-2018 with Pine Ridge Family Health Center for emergency storage of vaccines in case of a power outage or fail of their vaccine refrigerator at their clinic at no cost to either party.
2. Consider approval of request to close the Health Departments 3 locations on April 12, during normal operation hours, to conduct a Workforce Development Day.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C90-2018 with the History Center and Museum Rental, Museum Food Service Agreement and the Policies and Guidelines, for a workforce development day, at a cost of $543.00 funded by the 2018 budget.
C. PARKS + RECREATION—John Knight
1. Consider approval of request for out-of-state travel for one employee to attend the Government Fleet Expo and Conference at a total cost not to exceed $2,900.00, paid from the Parks + Recreation operations budget.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C91-2018, amendment to C123-2015 with Wildcat Landscape LLC, to add the acquired western parcel of McKinley Park at $108.90 per month, and limb collection in contracted parks at $215.00 per month.
D. APPRAISER—Steve Bauman
1. Consider approval of request to purchase 24 conference room tables and 48 chairs to replace aging tables and chairs in the North Annex conference room at a total estimated price of $13,685.76 from the Capital Outlay fund.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions