1. Presentation by TARC, Inc. regarding the 2017 Winter Wonderland Celebration of Lights—Sherry Lundry, TARC.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $6,513.81—District Attorney.
2. Consider emergency vehicle permit for Josh Odom for fire and emergency medical response for Shawnee Heights Fire—Emergency Management.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C64-2018, amendment to Contract C87-2017 with HTK Architects, PA, for Phase B related to the Expocentre renovation project beginning with the schematic design process at a cost estimated to be $2,932,900.00
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of request to award design services to Design-O-Saur for concepts, design and layout of materials for “The Guide” seasonal catalogs and secondary promotional brochures at a cost not to exceed $5,000.00 per Guide and $1,500.00 total for secondary brochures and authorization and execution of Contract C65-2018 for same.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C66-2018 with Cox Business to provide internet connection at the Kossover Tennis Center at a cost of $125.00 for one time installation fees and $114.99 monthly recurring service charges.
D. CORRECTIONS – Brian Cole
1. Consider approval of request for out-of-state travel for one employee to attend a Technology Summit with all expenses paid by Securus Technologies with the exception of hotel costs estimated to be $640.00 with funding from the Training budget.
1. Reflect appointment by Commissioner Archer of Ping Enriquez to the Parks + Recreation Advisory/Advocacy Board.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions