II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider acceptance of easements for the culvert replacement project on SW Crawford Road over un-named tributaries to the Wakarusa, and authorization to pay two land owners the agreed settlement amounts of $1,870.00 and $995.00 (totaling $2,865.00)—Public Works.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C56-2018 with UMB Bank updating the UMB Bank Organization Resolutions and Agreement document—County Clerk.
3. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in an amount of $2,654.26.—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING—Barry Beagle
1. Consider approval of the final plat of Kelly Subdivision as recommended by the Planning Commission.
C. APPRAISER—Steve Bauman
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C57-2018 with Surdex in conjunction with Douglas County, Jefferson County and the City of Topeka for Digital Color Orthophotography at a cost to Shawnee County of $19,385.00 with funding from the Lands Records Fund.
D. PUBLIC WORKS/SOLID WASTE—Tom Vlach
1. Consider approval of request to advertise and hire up to 15 intermittent summer staff employees with a maximum expenditure of $164,964.00.
2. Consider approval of request to award bid to The Tire Cutters Inc. of Seneca, Kansas for processing and recycling of used tires collected by the department at a unit price of $110.00 per ton from the Solid Waste Recycling Fund.
1. Reflect that Commissioner Buhler has reappointed Toby McCullough to the Third Judicial Nominating Commission for a term beginning March 5, 2018 and ending March 7, 2022.
2. Consideration and discussion of appointment/reappointment of an at large position on the Shawnee County Planning Commission.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions