II. Unfinished Business
1. Consider approval of master plan for Kansas Expocentre renovations.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Acknowledge receipt of a report from the Ambulance Compliance Officer certifying that AMR is in compliance with the response parameters and requirements as set forth in Contract C207-2016 for December 2017 but will be penalized the amount of $1,890.00 for long responses in four different zones—Emergency Management.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding channel changes effective February 28, 2018.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C42-2018 with Southwest Solutions Group for annual maintenance of three lektrievers at a cost of $832.62—District Court.
4. Consider approval to submit an application for a Hazardous Materials Emergency Preparedness grant for Federal fiscal year 2019 for funding for a Commodity Flow Study—Emergency Management.
5. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of Commission Meeting minutes of December 7, 11, 14, 18, 21, and 28, 2017—County Clerk.
6. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C43-2018 with the Kansas Dept. of Corrections, Juvenile Services for reinvestment funds in an amount of $70,173.30—Audit Finance.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider approval of the elimination of an Account Clerk II position and reclassification of a Supervisor to a Billing Office Manager II and the remaining Account Clerk II to an Account Clerk III with a savings of $35,181.00 per year.
2. Consider approval of Consent to Assignment with Iron Mountain Information Management, LLC due to their acquisition of Stacks, LLC and authorization and execution of Contract C44-2018 with Iron Mountain for continued information management services including file storage, shredding and file relocation, etc.
C. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider approval of request to fill a vacant position of Fleet Services Supervisor at a salary, including benefits, of $64,666.99
D. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Discussion of excess reserves.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions