1. GraceMed 4th Quarterly Report—Alice Weingartner, Director of Community Development for GraceMed.
II. Unfinished Business
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider granting a permanent public right-of-way easement across portions of Lots 102, 104, 106 and 108 owned by the County to maintain the newly aligned NW Carlson Road and associated storm sewers constructed as part of the project to replace the Willard Bridge—Public Works/Solid Waste.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C39-2018 with Alexander Open Systems for annual maintenance of a Wireless LAN Controller used in the Dept. of Corrections at a cost of $709.60, with funding from Corizon, a contractor of medical services for inmates—Information Technology.
3. Consider approval of request to pay invoices from the Diversion Fund account in a total amount of $2,700.30—District Attorney.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of tax exemptions for Big Heart Pet Brands for year 2 (28 maintained positions), year 4 (33 maintained positions), year 7 (50 maintained positions) and 92 percent exemption for year 10 (69 out of 75 positions maintained).
B. PARKS + RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C40-2018 with Silverbackks to provide Parks + Recreation facilities (Central Park, Garfield and Hillcrest Community Centers) at no cost to Silverbackks for administering the SilverSupper program to youth under 18 years of age.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Jim Crowl
1. Consider approval of Resolution No. 2018-7 authorizing the initiation of eminent domain proceedings to acquire a permanent public right-of-way easement necessary for the construction of the NW Button Road over Tributary to Halfday Creek, .3 miles north of NW 46th Street project.
D. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider approval of request to fill a vacant Masters Social Worker position at a salary, including benefits, of $58,243.00.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C41-2018 with the Nurse Family Partnership to provide outreach, prevention and early intervention services from August 1, 2017 through July 31, 2020.
E. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES – Betty Greiner
1. Consider approval of request for one employee from Audit Finance to attend the 2018 Government Finance Officers Association Annual Conference at a cost of approximately $1,350.00.
1. Reflect that Commissioner Archer has reappointed Eric Stafford to the Third Judicial Nominating Commission for a term beginning March 5th, 2018 and ending March 7, 2022.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions