II. Unfinished Business
1. Consider approval of master plan for the Kansas Expocentre renovations.
III. Consent Agenda
1. Consider renewal of annual license fees as previously approved in Contract C195-2017 with Atlassian for several cloud based software components at a cost of $5,930.00 with funding from the 2018 IT budget—Information Technology.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C5-2018 with AT&T for relocation of its facilities for the SW Douglas Road and SW 77th Street culvert project with no financial impact—Public Works/Solid Waste.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C6-2018 with AT&T for relocation of its facilities for the SE 45th Street and SE Anno Drive culvert project with no financial impact—Public Works/Solid Waste.
4. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C7-2018 with AT&T for relocation of its facilities for the SW 89th Street over Un-named Tributaries to Wakarusa culvert project with no financial impact—Public Works/Solid Waste.
5. Consider approval of request to pay membership fees in the Kansas Association of District Court Clerks and Administrators with an increase in fees from $150.00 (as previously approved) to $200.00 for the Court Administrator and Clerk of the District Court each with funding from the 2018 budget—District Court.
6. Consider authorization and execution of lease documents (year two) for two skid steers from White Star Machinery per Contract C139-2016 with a total cost for both of $6,800.00 per year—Expocentre
7. Acknowledge receipt of the January 10th Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting agenda and minutes of the December 13th, 2017 meeting.
8. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Commission meeting minutes of November 2, 6, 9, 13, 20, 27, and 30, 2017.
IV. New Business
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider all voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Acknowledge receipt of the petition to create Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 Street Benefit District Phase III; hold Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2018-3 authorizing the creation of such Street District and Resolution No. 2018-4 creating Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 69, Lateral Sewer District No. 5, and authorizing the construction of the sewer.
C. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Jones
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C8-2018 with Rick Hladky for maintenance services at the Sheriff’s Training Complex at a cost of $1,800.00 with funding from the Federal Forfeiture Account.
2. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C9-2018 with Chaplain John Hansen for counseling in various aspects of life including critical incidents and stress management with men and women of the Sheriff’s Office as well as civilians at a cost of $500.00 per month with funding from the 2018 budget.
3. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C10-2018 with Justin Drake for training and assistance in operating the New World System at a cost of $27.00 per hour with funding from the 2018 budget.
D. HEALTH DEPT. – Linda Ochs
1. Consider authorization and execution of Contract C11-2018 with TARC allowing the SCHD to provide in-home nursing services to developmentally delayed infants and toddlers from birth to age three as well as nursing consultation at a cost to TARC of $11,315.00 for a one year period from July 1, 2017 through June 30, 2018.
E. EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT – Dusty Nichols
1. Consider awarding bid for the FLIT (forward looking infrared) camera to DSLR Pros and authorization and execution of Contract C12-2018 setting the terms and conditions, at a cost of $5,100.00 with funding from capital outlay.
F. APPRAISER – Steve Bauman
1. Consider approval of request to advertise and fill the new GIS Analyst position at a salary, including benefits, of $57,594.80 with funding available in the 2018 budget.
V. Administrative Communications
VI. Executive Sessions