II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Silver Lake Wastewater Treatment Facility.
2. Consider emergency vehicle permits for Anthony Buckland and David C. Hamersky.
3. Consider rejecting bids for the construction of Sewer District No. 85, Lateral No. 3 and Hidden Valley Subdivision Streets project and authorize Public Works to negotiate with the low bidder to bring them within the engineers estimate.
4. Consider awarding bid for the Main Sewer District No. 85B project.
5. Consider endorsement of tax credits from the Kansas Dept. of Commerce Community Service Program for the Library Foundation’s Oveson-Campbell Homework Center.
6. Consider letter of endorsement of a grant application for Family Service and Guidance Center to purchase a building for housing an out-of-home crisis stabilization program for children and adolescents.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider proposal from Charlton Manley, Inc. for the medical/professional liability insurance coverage specific to the Health Agency.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C147-2005, amendment to a Contract with Answer Topeka to provide direct interpretation services.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS