II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-6 exempting entities holding a Class C USDA Exhibitor’s license from regulations regarding the ownership of certain animals—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider claim of Deborah Musquiz for damage to vehicle.
1. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Fire District #4 Treasurer’s Bond.
2. Consider Contract C141-2005 for annual maintenance of a SimplexGrinnell time stamp machine.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2005-52 rescinding Resolution 2003-24, replacing Harriet Harding with Marti Leisinger as an authorized employee regarding the County’s participation in the State of Kansas MIP—Commissioner Miller.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the March 23 Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting Agenda and minutes of the February meeting.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the March 22 SCHA CHC Board Agenda and minutes of the January and February meetings.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding replacement of the Shop at Home Network with Jewelry Television on Channel 74.
7. Consider Contract C142-2005, addendum to previous contract, allowing the County to accept property tax payments via credit card online—Treasurer.
8. Consider awarding bid for the SE 2nd Street Bridge over Tecumseh Creek and Contract C143-2005 for same.
9. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05C365—Wells Fargo Financial Kansas, Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al., and Case No. 05C346—Silver Lake Bank vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
10. Consider request for project exemption certificate for material for construction of a storage facility for Shawnee County Girls Softball Association.
11. Consider Contract C144-2005 with Terracon Consulting Engineers and Scientists for an environmental site assessment on property at 818 SE Adams Street.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider appointment a Review Committee to review the economic development exemption application filed by Jostens, Inc.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2005-53 establishing petty cash funds—Commissioner Miller.
B. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel for the County Appraiser to attend a conference in Anchorage, Alaska.
2. Consider request for out-of-state travel an Appraiser employee to attend a conference in Memphis, Tennessee.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to purchase 5,000 doses of flu vaccine.
2. Consider a Topeka Community Foundation Grant application for a Hoarding Workshop.
3. Consider a Topeka Community Foundation Grant application for the development and implementation of a community based training program to encourage sheltering in place at local daycare and long-term care facilities.
4. Consider Title IIIB and IIID grant applications for personal care and clinics.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill a vacant Recreation Leader position.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider out-of-state travel for an employee to attend a Motorola Trunked Users Group Executive Meeting in Jacksonville, Florida.
F. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Contract C145-2005 for the purchase of property at 818 SE Adams Street.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS