II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-5 providing for the collection of construction inspection fees—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider signing Certificate of Substantial Completion on the Jail roof replacement project.
2. Reflect that Commissioner Miller signed Contract C137-2005, memorandum of understanding with the City of Topeka relating to the 2005 Justice Assistance Grant (JAG) due to the grant deadline.
3. Consider Contract C138-2005 for annual maintenance for ADAGER Mode 2 to run on one HP 3000.
4. Consider final plat for the Hubbell Subdivision.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Shawnee North Community Center Wastewater Treatment Facility.
6. Consider Change Order to Contract C32-2004 for the Linwood Subdivision No. 3, Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 81 Lateral District No. 2.
7. Consider letter of support for the Federal Victims of Crime Act grant application submitted by the Topeka Center for Peace and Justice.
8. Consider Annual Operation & Maintenance Assurance Statement.
9. Consider release of surety for Misty Harbor Subdivision Street Benefit District.
10. Consider release of surety for the North Point Ridge Subdivision Street Benefit District.
11. Consider request to purchase 500 new 96-gallon residential totes.
12. Consider Contract C139-2005 with the Kansas Dept. of Health and Environment for the purchase of vaccines.
13. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05C300—Commerce Bank and Trust, a Corporation v. Board of County Commissioners, Shawnee County, Kansas et al; and Case No. 05C285—Floyd E. McNeal vs. Shawnee County Board of Commissioners, et al.
14. Consider request to utilize Action Mailing to print, fold, insert, sort, meter and mail the 2005 personal property notices.
15. Consider request to purchase 17 flat panel monitors for the Appraiser’s Office.
16. Consider revisions to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for Roads, 2005 through 2010.
17. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of July 15, 2004.
18. Acknowledge receipt of the Ambulance Advisory Board Meeting Agenda of March 23, 2005 and minutes of the January meeting.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of a petition for the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 46, Lateral District No. 12 in Sherwood Estates Subdivision No. 63 and set hearing date.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-6 exempting entities holding a Class C USDA Exhibitor’s license from regulations regarding the ownership of certain animals—Commissioner Miller.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill a vacant park maintenance worker position.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider approval of the Kansas Medicaid/Medikan Medical Facility/Business Provider application.
2. Consider Contract C140-2005 for pharmaceutical consultation services with Doug Pederson.
E. REFUSE DEPT. – Steve Bolton
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel to attend a symposium in Catoosa, Oklahoma.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for outdoor warning sirens.
1. Consider appointment of the Williamsport Township Clerk.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS