1. Present plaque to Mary Crader, Information Technology, upon her retirement after 26 years of service.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-5 providing for the collection of construction inspection fees—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-49 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the City of Topeka regarding a public hearing regarding property tax exemption for improvements to real and personal property on behalf of Reser’s Fine Foods.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the certification of the official results of the March 1, 2005 primary election from the Commissioner of Elections.
4. Consider signing Certificate of Substantial Completion on the Maner Conference Center roof project.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2005-50 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2005-51 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Miller.
7. Consider Contract C132-2005 with the Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railway Company for the removal and replacement of the existing railroad crossing surfacing at the intersection of S. Topeka Blvd. and University Blvd.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05-4027-SAC—Kevin M. Drain v. the Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas.
9. Consider Contract C133-2005 for online real estate data search services.
10. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Barta that he is adding two cellular telephones to the Sheriff’s Office for the two Criminal Interdiction Officers.
11. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for January and February 2005 from Parks and Recreation.
12. Consider Contract C136-2005, amendment to Contract C126-2005 identifying the proper documentation necessary for Shawnee County Parks and Recreation to be reimbursed by the Community Fisheries Assistance Program.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider appointment of a person to serve on a committee to review an application for an economic development exemption for the Target Corporation.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider grant renewal applications for: State Formula-Communicable Diseases; Child Care Licensing; Material and Child health (#17); Family Planning; Chronic Disease and Health Promotion; HIV/AIDS Health Education Risk Reduction (#13); HIV/AIDS Counseling and Testing (#14); Immunization Action Plan; and AIDS/STD Control (#16).
2. Consider Contract C134-2005 with Bryan College to provide facilities, opportunities and staff time for Medical Office Assisting students.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for mowing units.
2. Consider Contract C135-2005 with the Women’s Club at Lake Shawnee Golf Course for facility and special use privileges of the Lake Shawnee Golf Course.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider request for temporary clerical help.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel to attend a workshop.
2. Consider out-of-state travel for two employees to attend a conference.
1. Consider appointment of John Pinegar to the Helping Hands Humane Shelter Board.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS