II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05C232—Normandy Condominium Association, Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, et al.
2. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for October through December 2004 for the Coroner’s Office.
3. Consider 2005 self-insurance renewal application for workers compensation.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-48 refunding the County’s outstanding General Obligation Bonds, Series 1998B, 1998C, 1998D, 1999A, 2000A and 2001A to effect an interest cost savings to the County—Commissioner Miller.
C. FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR – Trinket Harding
1. Consider request to transfer money from General Expense to Risk Management Fund.
2. Consider expenditure from the Risk Management Reserve Fund for damage repair to a Sheriff’s vehicle.
D. WEED DEPT. – John Kabus
1. Consider Contract C131-2005 for weed control in Tecumseh Township.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for construction services for Parks and Recreation.
2. Consider awarding bid for a track loader for Public Works.
3. Consider awarding bid for the mainframe upgrade for IT
4. Consider awarding bid for a truck chassis for Public Works.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for golf course maintenance equipment.
1. Report on the 2005 Project Topeka campaign – Julie Viets
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS