1. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended February 28, 2005.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of February 2005.
3. Consider Change Order No. 2 for the Shiloh Ridge Estates Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
II. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing regarding the consolidation of Rural Water Districts 3, 4 and 5 into Consolidated Rural Water District No. 4 and consider signing Order of Consolidation.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to create, advertise and fill a new full-time ARNP position in the Primary Care clinic.
2. Consider out of state travel for Air Quality Environmental Health Specialist to attend a workshop.
3. Consider out of state travel for a Registered Dietitian to attend training.
C. PLANNING DEPT. – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-47 for a conditional use permit to establish a telecommunication tower on property at SE Berryton Road and SE 45th Street in Monmouth Township—Commissioner Miller.
D. COURT ADMINISTRATION – Don Troth
1. Consider request to utilize the Shawnee County’s remaining match funds from the 2000 Judiciary Technology Grant Program.
E. PARKS AND RECRATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for irrigation materials and equipment for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
1. Consider appointment of Marti Leisinger as Financial Administrator.
III. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to allocate funding for the Programs for the Elderly and Special Alcohol/Drug treatment to Valeo.
2. Discussion of the management of Cypress Ridge (Topeka Public) Golf Course.
IV. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
V. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS