II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Overtime Report for IT and Emergency Communications.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permits for Steven C. Calhoon and Dale Bonjour.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended February 28, 2005.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence regarding the resignation of the Williamsport Township Clerk and consider new appointment.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2005-46 for a Cereal Malt Beverage License, including Sunday sales, for Anthony’s located at 5011 SW Topeka Blvd—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS