II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-44 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider application to the Kansas Department on Aging to implement an arthritis self-help course in Shawnee County.
3. Consider Contract C127-2005 for HVAC service at the Maner Conference Centre.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C128-2005 with the Shawnee Boat and Ski Club for lease of parkland and a facility at Lake Shawnee.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Contract C129-2005, settlement regarding the “retroactivity grievance" with the Teamsters.
D. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for replacement of all office chairs and the purchase of a 4-WD Utility Vehicle.
E. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-45 providing for the vacation of SW 24th Street Terrace, a platted half-street right-of-way adjoining the south boundary of Mission Hill Subdivision in Mission Township—Commissioner Miller.
F. REFUSE DEPT. – Steve Bolton
1. Consider request to create, advertise and hire one new driver position and two collector positions in the Refuse Dept.
G. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the street, sanitary sewer and storm sewer projects within Sherwood Estates Subdivision No. 62 and part of 59 and Contract C130-2005 for same.
H. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to waive the formal bid process and contract with Alexander Clark Printing for the printing of the Spanish version of Regional All-Hazards Guide.
2. Consider request for out-of-state travel for lead nurse case manager.
I. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to advertise and fill one vacant Maintenance Technician II position.
1. Consider request from Valeo to allocate the funds for Service Programs for the Elderly and funds for the Special Alcohol/Drug funds to Valeo.
2. Discussion of management of Topeka Public (Cypress Ridge) Golf Course.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS