II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-36 establishing County storm water pollution prevention regulations- Commissioner Miller.
2. Discussion of the Help America Vote Act and the Statement of Intention to use Elvis EMS.
1. Consider authorizing the Chairman of the Board of Commissioners to sign all of the Federal Emergency Management Agency’s “Request for Public Assistance” program paperwork relating to the January 4, 2005 ice storm.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-42 and No. 2005-43 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks-Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider Contract C122-2005, amendment No. 1 to Contract C337-2004 for additional professional design services for NE 58th St. Bridge over Indian Creek.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the agenda for the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board meeting on February 23, 2005 and minutes of the January 19, 2005 meeting.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the agenda for the SCHA FQHC Board meeting for February 22, 2005 and minutes of the January 25, 2005 meeting.
6. Consider emergency vehicle permits for Alan F. Chapas, Willie Peterman, Jeffrey S. Keil and David Griffiths.
7. Consider amendment to Contract C124-2004 for the permanent closure of the railroad crossing at NW 70th and Valencia Road, with the credit going toward construction of the road improvement project on NW 62nd St. between NW Docking and NW Hoch Roads.
8. Consider Contract C123- 2005 for engineering services for SE Croco Rd. between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
9. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05C202, Columbian Bank and Trust Company vs. Board of County Commissioners et al. and Case No. 05C203, Beneficial Mortgage Co. of Kansas vs. Board of County Commissioners for Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
10. Consider a Solid Waste Facility Certification for New Global Com, Inc.
11. Consider acceptance of two drainage easements and a sanitary sewer easement, which are necessary for the construction and maintenance of the Hidden Valley subdivision No. 4 street, and sewer benefit district projects.
12. Consider Contract C124-2005 allowing Mr. Dan Daniels to use two small parcels of county-owned land at NW 17th St. and Valencia Rd. for agricultural purposes.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT- Jon Forrestt
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Jail re-roof project.
C. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C125-2005 for annual support of the call accounting software.
D. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive purchasing procedure to purchase a used 2005 pothole patcher.
E. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase and installation of three snowplows for Parks and Recreation.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for purchase and placement of approximately 6,800 sq.yd. of turf type tall fescue sod for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
2. Consider Contract C126--2005 and Amendment #2 leasing fishing rights from Shawnee County to the Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS