II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-1 providing for the amendment of the zoning regulations of Shawnee County relating to parcel address requirement—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-37 designating the Native Stone Scenic Byway—Commissioner Kane.
3. Consider payment of membership dues for the Intergovernmental Cooperation Council.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-38 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-39 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider Contract C96-2005, amendment No. 1 to Contract C272-2004 relating to the SW Wanamaker Road and intersection project.
4. Consider acceptance of easement necessary for the construction and maintenance of the Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 street benefit district project.
5. Consider Contract C97-2005 for engineering services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 69 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 4 project.
6. Consider Contract C98-2005 for engineering services for the Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 phase two street benefit district project.
7. Consider Contract C99-2005 for engineering services for the Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 4 street benefit district project.
8. Consider Contract C100-2005 for engineering services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 3 project.
9. Consider Contract C101-2005 for engineering services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85B project.
10. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Barta informing the Commission that he has submitted the costs of ballistic vests to the Bullet Proof Vest Grant and may receive a portion of these monies back.
11. Consider Contracts C102-2005 through C104-2005 for annual maintenance of equipment for the Courts.
12. Consider Change Order for the Quail Run Subdivision Street Benefit District project.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of a Petition for consolidation, RWD#3, RWD#4 and RWD#5 and set hearing date of March 7, 2005.
B. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider request to fill a vacant position.
2. Consider request to hire or reinstate intermittent seasonal employees
3. Consider Contracts C105-2005 through C116-2005 with other governmental entities for noxious weed control.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase and installation of carpet at Forbes Golf Course.
2. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of one ATV.
D. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider purchase of three eyewitness digital cameras from the Capital Equipment Fund.
1. Discussion with City of Topeka regarding an integrated financial management system.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS