II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-1 providing for the amendment of the zoning regulations of Shawnee County relating to parcel address requirement—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider request for two temporary staff for the timeframe of March 10 to May 15 for the Appraiser’s Office.
2. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding permit renewal for the Household Hazardous Waste facility.
3. Consider Contract C94-2005 for design and construction engineering services for the replacement of the SE 77th Street Bridge over a Tributary to the Wakarusa River.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended January 31, 2004.
5. Consider Contract C95-2005 for annual maintenance for three microfilm reader-printers and three laser printers.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider a revised project budget for the design and construction of a project to replace the existing NW 58th Street Bridge over Indian Creek.
2. Consider project budget for phase 1 for the SW Wanamaker Road, SW 53rd to SW 41st street project.
3. Consider the project budget for phase 1 for the SW 61st and SW Wanamaker Road intersection improvement project.
4. Consider project budget for phase 1 of the SW Wanamaker Road, SW 61st to SW 53rd street project.
5. Consider revisions to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for bridges 2005.
C. ELECTIONS – Libby Ensley
1. Consider waiving the purchasing resolution for a sole source purchase of 72 memory cards for the election tabulation devices.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider approval of a concept paper to the Sunflower Foundation related to conducting a detailed system study on the Health Agency’s organizational structure, function, capacity and staffing.
2. Consider approval of a concept paper to the Sunflower Foundation requesting funding for a “bridge grant” to expand mental health services for the clients seen as primary care clients.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit “Letters of Interest” for professional services to provide a fireworks show for the Spirit of Kansas celebration on July 4, 2005.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS