1. Presentation of a plaque to Shawnee County by the Kansas Association for Conservation and Environmental Education.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-30 setting the rules and regulations regulating and permitting the use, protection, and preservation of county-owned parklands, lake and recreation areas—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider request to reject bids on the Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 street and sewer projects and authorize Public Works to rebid this project.
2. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permit for Christopher C. Martern
3. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Soldier Township Treasurer’s Bond.
4. Consider Contract C90-2005 with Commerce Bank and Trust to serve as the County’s main financial depository.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2005-35 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Miller.
6. Consider Contract C91-2005 for annual maintenance of typewriters.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the Federal Annual Certification Report for 2004 from the Sheriff’s Office.
8. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Recycling Department.
9. Acknowledge receipt of the 2003 Annual Report from the MTAA.
10. Receive, for approval by the Board, Commission Meeting minutes of June 3, 10, 14, 17, 21 and 28, 2004; July 1, 2004 and October 4, 7 and 11, 2004.
11. Consider Contract C92-2005 for design and construction engineering services for the SW Burlingame Road culvert project.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for room renovation in the IT Computer Room at the North Annex.
2. Consider awarding bid for the purchase and installation of office furniture for Facilities Management.
3. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of road oil for Public Works.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of a replacement rear loading trash compactor for the Parks Division.
2. Consider Contract C93-2005, Addendum No. 2 to Shawnee County Contracts No. 261-2002 and C181-2003 for additional engineering services for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center.
3. Consider request to solicit bids for mechanical systems upgrade at the Shawnee North Community Center.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to open, advertise, and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for two outdoor warning sirens.
F. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-36 establishing County stormwater pollution prevention regulations—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS