II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider signing the annual Noxious Weed Eradication Progress Report to be submitted to the Kansas State Board of Agriculture.
2. Consider request to submit a grant application to the Juvenile Justice Authority for additional FFY02 JABG funding for the Topeka Center for Peace and Justice—Community Corrections.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of January 2005.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended January 31, 2005.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Northridge Mobile Home Park Wastewater Treatment Facility.
6. Consider Contract C84-2005 for use of Heritage Hall at the Kansas Expocentre for the Shawnee County tax sale.
7. Consider Contract C85-2005 for maintenance of two Logan machines for the Courts.
8. Consider Contract C86-2005 for maintenance of a Lanier Machine for the Courts.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2005-33 for destruction of certain records—Commissioner Miller.
B. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider request to solicit bids on noxious weed control chemicals.
2. Consider request to purchase a used vehicle from Federal Surplus Property.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request for out of state travel for the Health Agency’s Emergency Preparedness and Community Outreach Officer and the Community Relations Specialist to attend a conference.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider the project budget for the replacement of the SE 77th Street Bridge over a tributary to the Wakarusa River.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-30 setting the rules and regulations regulating and permitting the use, protection, and preservation of county-owned parklands, lake and recreation areas—Commissioner Miller (first reading).
F. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C87-2005 with SBC for the purchase of hardware for the MAARS/ComCentrex telephone equipment.
2. Consider Contract C88-2005 with Midwest Life Team to utilize the Shawnee County 800MHz radio system.
3. Consider Contract C89-2005 for maintenance on the MAARS/Plant telephone equipment which support the Emergency Communications Center.
G. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider request to authorize payment of final expenses for Charles W. Paul.
1. Consider request from the Advocacy Council on Aging regarding approval of revisions in their bylaws.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-34 support HB 2083 relating to the consolidation of Topeka and Shawnee County—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS