1. Recognition of a statewide award to Dave Bartels, Park Supervisor for Shawnee County Parks and Recreation.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding changes in their lineup.
2. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Topeka Township Treasurer’s Bond.
3. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for IT and Emergency Communications.
4. Consider Contracts C75-2005 through C80-2005 for Medicolegal Death Investigators for the Coroner’s Office.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation reports for the months ended November 30 and December 31, 2004.
6. Consider authorizing Commissioner Ensley to sign Contract C81-2005, second amendment to the loan agreement for the sewer system in Prairie Hill Subdivision.
7. Consider Contract C82-2005 with Rockfire Development, Inc. for Rockfire’s participation in the preliminary engineering study for SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
8. Consider request to purchase 500 new 96-gallon residential totes.
9. Consider Contract C83-2005 for maintenance of the elevator located at the Health Agency main building.
10. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Kansas Development Finance Authority regarding their intent to issue Agricultural Development Revenue Bonds to finance the acquisition of 81 acres of agricultural land and related improvements and equipment to be used for farming purposes in Shawnee County.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for livestock stalls for the Kansas Expocentre.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of three snowplows.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-32 creating a mental health governing board—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS