II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider letter to Neil Dobler, Public Works Director for the City of Topeka, concerning Prairie Hills sewer hook up fees being waived until August 31, 2005—Commissioner Kane.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-29 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Contract C73-2005 for annual maintenance for Mobile Video Services Inc. for the Appraiser’s Office.
3. Consider Contract C74-2005 for online real estate data search services.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the 2004 fixed assets report and forward to Audit Finance for audit purposes.
5. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety submitted for Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 69, Lateral District No. 4 and Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 Street Benefit District.
6. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety submitted for Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 85, Lateral No. 3, Secondary Main Sewer District No. 85B and Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 4 Street Benefit District.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request from Auburn Township for assistance during severe winter storms.
2. Consider adoption of the Shawnee County Capital Improvement Plan for Roads and Bridges for 2005 through 2010.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill a vacant maintenance worker position.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS