II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-4 providing for the amendment of the zoning regulations—Commissioner Miller.
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2005-23, 2005-24 and 2005-25 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-26 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the County Treasurer’s idle funds investment quarterly report ending December 31, 2004.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the SCHA FQHC Board agenda for the January 25, 2005 meeting and minutes of the December 14, 2004 meeting.
5. Consider annual Register of Deeds Association dues for 2005.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Barta regarding purchase of body armor for the Sheriff’s Office.
7. Consider Emergency Vehicle Permit for Ed Pranker, Jr.
8. Consider Contract C66-2005, supplemental agreement to C61-2004, for the design of an air conditioning system at Shawnee North Community Center.
9. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Sheriff Barta regarding renewal of subscription to the Search and Seizure Bulletin for the Sheriff’s Office.
10. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for the Health Agency for 2004 pay periods 21-27.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of tax exemption for Mainline Printing for year three (3).
4. Consider renewal of tax exemption for Alliant Foodservice for year eight (8).
B. ELECTIONS - Elizabeth Ensley
1. Consider request to accept the bid from Mainline Printing for ballot printing for two scheduled elections in the spring of 2005.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C67-2005 with the Red Cross to provide first aid and CPR training to the Medical Reserve Corps volunteers.
2. Consider WIC Breastfeeding Peer Counselor KDHE funding application for FFY 2005.
D. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY-Bill Singer
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-27 authorizing destruction of certain records of the Information Technology Department—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Contract C68-2005 for software maintenance of the OTG imaging system.
3. Consider purchase of hardware to support Wide Area Network, Local Area Network and telecommunications system.
4. Consider request to solicit bids for an AS 400, which will replace the two platforms utilized in support of the CECC, Sheriff/Police Records and Department of Corrections.
5. Consider Contract C69-2005 for IBM maintenance on two 6400 printers.
E. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS-Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C70-2005 for maintenance of the uninterrupted power source units, which are part of the 800 MHz radio system.
F. HUMAN RESOURCES - Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C71-2005 with the Topeka Capital Journal for classified employment advertising.
G. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for sand.
2. Consider awarding bid for calcium chloride.
3. Consider awarding bid for asphalt.
4. Consider awarding bid for salt.
5. Consider awarding bid for culverts.
H. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for a maintenance building at Lake Shawnee.
2. Consider Contract C72-2005 with Special Olympics Kansas for use of the swim beach at Lake Shawnee for the Polar Plunge.
I. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider purchase of replacement fill sheets for the Marley Cooling Towers that service the Courthouse air conditioner.
1. Consider letter to Neil Dobler, Public Works Director for the City of Topeka, concerning Prairie Hills sewer hook up fees being waived until August 31, 2005—Commissioner Kane.
2. Consider appointment of R. Douglas Iliff, M.D. to the Shawnee County Planning Commission.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
Review of bids for Temporary Notes, Series 2005-1 for the purpose of temporarily financing the cost or a portion of the cost of certain street, sanitary sewer and storm sewer improvements and county parks and recreation improvements in the county and prescribing the terms and details of the notes. Consider Resolution No. 2005-28 authorizing financing for the improvements—Commissioner Miller