1. Presentation of award to Shawnee County from the Kansas Association of Contractors.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-1 providing for the amendment of the zoning regulations—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider request to solicit proposals for a Health Care Management System for health care services.
1. Consider release of letter of credit posted as surety for the street and sewer benefit districts in Hidden Valley Subdivision No.3.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Shawnee County Ambulance Advisory Board Agenda for January 26, 2005 and minutes of the September 22, 2004 meeting.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING- Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-22 for a Conditional Use Permit to establish a public use facility (township fire station) on property zoned RA-1 Rural Agricultural District and located generally at the northwest corner of I-70 and NW Valencia Rd. in Dover Township—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider final plat of Shawnee County Fire District No. 4 Subdivision located generally at the northwest corner of I-70 and NW Valencia Rd. in Dover Township.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider request to apply for a Community Lakes Assistance Program Grant for the purchase and installation of docks for Lake Shawnee.
D. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for body transportation for the Coroner’s Office.
2. Consider request to rescind the bid award for a compact sport utility vehicle and purchase a used vehicle for Emergency Management.
E. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to bypass the Shawnee County Aging Mill Levy Grant process and include those funds in the Shawnee County Health Agency Adult Field Services Division budget beginning with the 2006 budget.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to purchase computer hardware and software from the State of Kansas contract.
G. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS- Dina Pennington
1. Consider FY06 JJA Core Program Graduated Sanctions Block Grant application.
1. Consider request from the Young Citizens Academy to use one courtroom on April 2, 2005, from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
2. Consider payment of dues for the Intergovernmental Cooperation Council for January 2005 to January 2006 and authorize Chairman to sign Contract.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS