II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider resolution to drainage problem in Walnut View subdivision.
2. Discussion of the Help America Vote Act in regards to the centralized voter registration database.
1. Consider Contract C55-2005 for annual maintenance of seven typewriters for the Election Office.
2. Consider Contract C56-2005 for annual maintenance of 17 typewriters for the Courts.
3. Consider Contract C57-2005 for annual maintenance of two typewriters for Emergency Communications.
4. Consider Contract C58-2005 for annual maintenance of one typewriter for the County Counselor’s Office.
5. Consider Contract C59-2005 for annual maintenance of nine typewriters in the Sheriff’s Office.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2005-18 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check—Commissioner Miller.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting Agenda for January 25 and minutes of the December meeting.
8. Consider subscription to Law Journal for Judge Mitchell.
9. Consider payment for continuing legal education training for Judge Rosen.
10. Consider Contract C60-2005 for annual maintenance of software for Public Works.
11. Consider Contract C61-2005 for annual maintenance of the large format copier in the Surveyor’s Office.
12. Consider request to move a partition in the District Attorney’s Office.
13. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Tecumseh Township Treasurer’s Bond.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of Goodyear Addition II tax exemption for 2005.
4. Hold public hearing concerning vacation of a part of abandoned SW Doty Road and a part of the Topeka to Council Grove Road and consider Resolution No. 2005-20 vacating a portion of the Topeka to Council Grove Road and Resolution No. 2005-21 vacating a portion of Doty Road.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Tom G. Young for damage caused by sewer backup.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-19, supporting HB 2002 prohibiting Kansas Turnpike tolls for local traffic—Commissioner Miller.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of one heavy duty one-ton truck.
2. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of hardware to support a vendor supplied police/sheriff records management system.
3. Consider Contract C62-2005 with Century United, extending their contract an additional three years, for lease of copiers.
D. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to outsource the printing, folding, stuffing and mailing of the 2005 real property valuation notices to Action Mailing.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C63-2005 providing one additional license for the Cartegraph Work Director software and a license for the Fleet Manager software.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for trucks and equipment.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C64-2005 with ASA Marketing Group for professional services of design and graphic layout of activity brochures.
2. Consider request for out-of-state travel for training for three employees.
G. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to solicit proposals for a Health Care Management System for health care services.
2. Consider on-call salary increase for ARNPs and MDs.
H. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to hire up to 50 intermittent employees.
2. Consider Contract C65-2005, amendment to the health services agreement for inmate health care services.
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-3 amending Home Rule Resolution No. 2001-4 to permit xeriscaping (native/natural landscaping)--Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS