1. Present plaque to Susan Ward on her retirement from Parks and Recreation.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider awarding bids for surplus—Purchasing.
1. Consider Contract C13-2005 for “on-call” construction administration, inspection and staking services.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-14 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Miller.
3. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for pay periods 12 through 20 for the Health Agency.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 05C13—Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as Nominee for Lender, U.S. Bank National Association, as Trustee for the Home Equity Asset Trust 2003-5 vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
5. Consider Contract C14-2005 renewing the Cartegraph WORKdirector maintenance agreement.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Control Permit for the Big Springs Quarry owned by Martin Marietta.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended December 31, 2004.
8. Consider Contract C15-2005 for design and inspection services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 46 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 11 project.
9. Consider Contract C16-2005 for design and inspection services for the Sherwood Estates Subdivision Nos. 59 and 62 Storm Sewer District 1 project.
10. Consider Contract C17-2005 for design and inspection services for the Sherwood Estates Subdivision Nos. 59 and 62 street benefit district project.
11. Consider Contract C18-2005 for online real estate data search services
12. Consider Contracts C19-2005 through C52-2005 with social service funding.
13. Consider Contracts C53-2005 and C54-2005 for design and construction engineering services for the SE California Avenue culvert over Lynn Creek project and the SW 69th Street culvert over Tributary to Six Mile Creek project.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider renewal of HME, Inc. tax exemption for the year 2005.
4. Consider renewal HME, Inc. Expansion #1, tax exemption for the year 2005.
5. Consider signing the Kansas Uninsured Motorists Coverage Excess Limit Rejection insurance form.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2005-15 creating a sewer benefit district in Cherry Creek North Subdivision—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2005-16 authorizing the preparation of the County’s Temporary Notes, Series 2005-1—Commissioner Miller.
3. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2005-17 creating a lateral sewer benefit district in Sterling Chase Subdivision—Commissioner Miller.
4. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-2 authorizing improvements to the North Community Center air conditioning, Lake Shawnee trails and sanitary sewers—Commissioner Miller.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider approval of the Clean Indoor Air Policy Statement.
2. Consider out-of-state travel for the Medical Reserve Corps Coordinator to attend a conference.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to negotiate with Professional Engineering Consultants, PA for Lake Shawnee Dam repair.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for replacement of carpet at Forbes Golf Course Clubhouse.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to solicit bids for a mainframe upgrade.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS