When addressing the commission, please state your name and address for the record.
1. Elect Chairman of the Shawnee County Commission.
2. Elect Vice-Chairman of the Shawnee County Commission.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2005-9, setting the days and hours the Courthouse will be open, setting dates and times of the Commission Meetings, and setting agenda procedures—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2005-10, designating the official County Newspaper—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Consider appointments of Commissioners to Boards.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Reflect receipt of Contract No. C349-2004 with KPERS for the use of their web-based annual contribution reporting system as signed by Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Contract C8-2005 with the Union Pacific Railroad for the permanent closure of the at-grade railroad crossing located at the intersection of NW 70th Street.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2005-11 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the month of December 2004.
IV. NEW BUSINESS
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider corrections orders.
B. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider request to vacate the unimproved right-of-way of SE 39th Street extending between SE Tomahawk Trail and East Edge Road and consider Order of Vacation.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2005-1 providing for the amendment of the zoning regulations of Shawnee County—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2005-12 amending the district zoning classification from “RR-1” Residential Reserve District to “PUD” Planning Unit Development District on property at the northeast corner of SE 45th Street and SE Croco Road—Commissioner Ensley.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider acceptance of a permanent right-of-way easement at 37th and Auburn Road in connection with the Consolidated Rural Water District No. 1 pump station project.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C9-2005 for carpet cleaning at the Health Agency main building and the Hillcrest clinic.
2. Consider Contract C10-2005 for water treatment chemicals used for the steam boiler system and hot water closed system at the Health Agency.
3. Consider Contract C11-2005 and C12-2005 with Dr. Larry Rumans for services as the Health Officer and as a medical consultant.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2005-13 setting department head and other unclassified salaries—Commissioner Miller.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSION