II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 (Final) for the NW 70th Street Bridge over Halfday Creek project.
2. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C1696—Household Finance Corporation III vs. Board of County Commissioners for Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
3. Consider Contract C372-2004, master contract and C373-2004 through C377-2004, individual contracts with five title companies for records access and equipment utilization.
4. Consider Contracts C378-2004 through C382-2004 with five title companies for leased space in the Courthouse.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-227 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider proposal from Charlton Manley, Inc. for Shawnee County’s 2005 insurance coverage.
4. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-228 through 2004-236 for T&S of Topeka LLC d/b/a Hummers Market #6 at 4206 N. Topeka Blvd; Dillon Stores, a Division of Dillon Company, Inc. d/b/a Dillons #37, 6829 SW 29th Street; Charles R. Wood Oil Co. at 5305 SW Topeka Blvd; Charles R. Wood Oil Co., 545 SE Croco Rd.; Petro Deli, Inc., 3603 NW 46th Street; Pauline Food Center, LLC, 5812 S. Topeka Blvd; Craig Enterprises, 5145 S. Topeka (Sunday sales); Pat’s Pig BBQ, Inc., 5900 S. Topeka Blvd. (Sunday sales;) and Strunk, Inc. d/b/a P.J.’s Bar, 5011 S. Topeka (Sunday sales)—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Acknowledge receipt of memorandum from Public Works Director Lynn Couch and the City of Topeka, owner, relating to the vacation of part of S.W. Doty Road and the Topeka to Council Grove Road and set hearing date to consider the vacation.
6. Consider Contract C383-2004 for annual maintenance to GIS software.
B. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids for HVAC Service for the Maner Conference Centre.
2. Consider Contract C384-2004 for design of proposed capital improvements to the Kansas Expocentre.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to issue “Request for Qualifications” for sales tax infrastructure road projects.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C385-2004 for maintenance of all medical equipment.
2. Consider Contract C386-2004 allowing the Health Agency to receive federally procured vaccine at no cost.
3. Consider revised Shawnee County Environmental Code.
4. Consider the Community Health Center 330 Project Period Continuation Application for FFY 2005 for the Community Health Center.
E. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-237 revising and clarifying Shawnee County’s shared leave policy—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-238 revising and clarifying Shawnee County’s Family and Medical Leave Act policy—Commissioner Ensley.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C387-2004 for software support for the On Base Imaging systems.
1. Consider appointments of Gerald Block and Jack Cobos to the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider appointment of Gregory Allen to the Landmarks Commission—Commissioner Kane.
appointment of Barbara Hoffer to the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board in the
“at large” position—Commissioner Kane
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS