1. Present Proclamation in recognition of Kay Houser’s many years of service on the Community Corrections Advisory Board.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Discuss creation of an Extension District with Douglas County and consider Resolution No. 2004-208 to approve the district.
1. Consider emergency vehicle permit for Jason Schone.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant Account Clerk II position for the Tax Division in the Treasurer’s Department.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Seaman High School Wastewater Treatment Facility.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-226 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of furniture.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill two vacant positions.
D. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Discuss Shawnee County North Aquatic Center.
1. Consider reappointment of Rachel Vega-Muniz to the Planning Commission—Commissioner Miller.
2. Consider reappointment of Carlos Gomez to the Kansas Expocentre Board—Commissioner Miller.
3. Consider reappointment of Onis Lemon to the Kansas Expocentre Board—Commissioner Kane.
4. Consider appointment of Ann Adams to the Kansas Expocentre Board in the at-large position—Commissioner Kane.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS