II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider release of surety for Clarion Lakes Subdivision streets and sewers.
2. Consider acceptance of two permanent drainage easements for Sterling Chase Subdivision street benefit district phase I project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C1680, Community National Bank vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas et al.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting agenda for December 15, 2004 and minutes of the November 17, 2004 meeting.
5. Consider bid acceptance and authorization to pay local match on the NW Hoch Rd. Bridge over Walnut Creek project.
6. Consider bid acceptance and authorization to pay local match on the NW Carlson Rd. Bridge over Post Creek project.
7. Consider Contract C366-2004 for external auditing services.
8. Consider Contract C367-2004, amendment No. 1 to Contract C72-2004 for additional engineering services for Cherry Creek North, Phase II Subdivision.
9. Consider Contract C368- 2004, change in Attachment A to Contract C239-2004 to change the “construction observer” to the consulting engineer for the Linwood Subdivision No. 3 &4, Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 81, Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No.2 project.
10. Consider acceptance of permanent easements necessary for the construction of the Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 7 street benefit district and to provide coverage for existing utility lines.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-221, 2004-222, and 2004-223 and Sunday Sales Affidavits for 2005 Cereal Malt Beverage License renewals for The Shack, Inc., 2842 SE 29th St., Topeka, Ks., Lake Shawnee Golf Course, 4141 SE East Edge Dr., Topeka, Ks. and Forbes Golf Course, 700 SW Capehart Rd., Topeka, KS- Commissioner Ensley.
4. Acknowledge receipt of petition for the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 69, Lateral District No. 4 in Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 and set hearing date of January 13, 2005.
5. Acknowledge receipt of petition for the creation of Shawnee County Main Sewer District No.4, Lateral District No. 5 Phase III in Cherry Creek North Subdivision and set hearing date of January 13, 2005.
B. BOND COUNSEL- Robert Perry
1. Consider Resolution 2004-224 creating a street benefit district in Sterling Chase Subdivision—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution 2004-225 creating a street benefit district in Cherry Creek North Subdivision—Commissioner Ensley.
C. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to purchase computer hardware and software for the district shops.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill an Office Assistant I position in the Surveyor’s Office.
D. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS- Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to reimburse Community Corrections employees for parking in the amount of $57.00 a month due to a raise in parking fees.
E. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY- Bill Singer
1. Consider Contract C369-2004 with IBM for hardware/ software maintenance.
F. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to purchase 5 new wash heads for the Refuse Dept. automatic truck wash.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of approximately 125 portable livestock stalls for the Kansas Expocentre.
G. HUMAN RESOURCES- Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C370-2004 with Minor Med for occupational health services.
H. ELECTIONS- Libby Ensley
1. Discussion of the Help America Vote Act in regards to the centralized voter registration database.
2. Consider Contract C371-2004 for the lease of storage space from Plaza Investors Partnership for storing ballot boxes and voting booths.
3. Consider request to add an Office Assistant II position and reallocate the position of Assistant to the Election Systems Specialist.
I. AUDIT FINANCE- Trinket Harding
1. Consider year-end financial transactions.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS