II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
7. Consider Contract C356-2004, with Midwest Office Technology, Inc for an extended warranty for a 3M 7540 reader- printer for the Courts.
8. Consider Resolution 2004-219 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks- Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of total bid prices for the purchase of recycling containers.
4. Consider Contract C357-2004 with Collins Land Service for on-call real estate and land acquisition services.
5. Consider Contract C358-2004 with Robert C. Taggart and Associates for on-call real estate and land acquisition services.
6. Consider Contract C359-2004 with Robert C. Taggart and Associates for on-call real estate and land appraisal services.
7. Consider Contract C360-2004 with Alida M. Moore for on-call real estate and land acquisition services..
8. Consider Contract C361-2004 with Alida M. Moore for on-call real estate and land appraisal services.
9. Consider final change order for the Alexander Place Subdivision street benefit district project.
10. Acknowledge receipt of renewal letter from Jefferson Pilot Financial relating to the $10,000.00 life insurance policy provided to all full time County employees.
11. Reflect that Commissioner Ensley signed Contract C355-2004 with Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas to provide administrative services for Shawnee County’s 2005 health benefit plan.
12. Acknowledge receipt of the SCHA FQHC Board Agenda for the December 14, 2004 meeting and minutes of the October 26 and November 23 meetings.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COURT SERVICES - Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider request for carpet replacement in Room 104.
C. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider request to authorize payment of final expenses for Daniel L. Tate.
D. APPRAISER- Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to transfer a cartographer from the Appraiser’s Office to the County Clerk’s Office.
2. Consider encumbrance of funds for outsourced appraisal services and expert witness testimony before the Board of Tax Appeals.
E. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT- Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to fill a vacant Maintenance Tech I position.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider schedule of closings and/or restricted use of Lake Shawnee for 2005.
2. Consider request for membership in the Kansas Turfgrass Association.
G. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider Resolution 2004-220 authorizing the execution of Contract C362-2004, the first amendment to the loan agreement between the State and County for the sewer system in Prairie Hill Subdivision.
H. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C363-2004 with Hickok and Associates for consulting services.
2. Consider Contract C364-2004 with Carole Denton for PRN Home Health Services.
3. Consider Contract C365-2004 with Dr. Greggory VanSickle for healthcare services at the primary care clinic.
I. AUDIT FINANCE- Trinket Harding
1. Consider year-end financial transactions.
1. Discuss letter from Parrish Lewis concerning drainage problems in Walnut View subdivision near Lake Shawnee.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS