II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider revision to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for Roads, 2005 to add SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
2. Consider project budget for a corridor study and preliminary engineering for the improvement of SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
3. Consider request for proposals for professional design services for a corridor study and to develop preliminary plans through field check and right-of-way stages for the improvement of SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
1. Consider Contract C350-2004 for construction engineering inspection services for the NW Hoch Road Bridge over Walnut Creek project.
2. Consider Contract C351-2004 for construction engineering inspection services for the NW Carlson Road Bridge over Post Creek project.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-214 regarding the 2005 allocations for social services, service programs for the elderly and the special alcohol-drug program—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-216 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-217 and 2004-218 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
6. Consider authorizing Public Works to negotiate professional service contracts for on call appraisal services.
7. Consider authorizing Public Works to negotiate professional service contracts for on call land acquisition services.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. NOXIOUS WEEDS – John Kabus
1. Consider Contract C352-2004 with the Kansas Dept. of Transportation for the treatment of noxious weeds on State highway rights-of-way within Shawnee County.
2. Consider request to solicit bids for an all terrain vehicle.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive formal bidding procedure to repair/recondition a paver.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contract C353-2004 for physician service for hospitalization with Stormont-Vail Health Care.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill an additional Spanish Interpreter/Translator position.
E. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to solicit bids for the purchase of a guard tour system.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase of fifteen patrol cars for the Sheriff’s Office.
2. Consider awarding bids for the purchase of chemicals and fertilizers for the Golf Course.
G. HUMAN RESOURCES – Rich Davis
1. Consider Contract C354-2004 for the administration of the drug and alcohol testing program and the Employee Assistance Program.
H. ELECTIONS – Libby Ensley
1. Consider request to solicit bids for ballot printing.
2. Consider out of state travel to attend a conference for the International Association of Clerks, Recorders, Election Officials and Treasurers.
3. Consider request for a subscription to the Topeka Capital Journal.
1. Consider canceling the December 30, 2004 Commission Meeting.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS