II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider annexation of the Rockfire at the Lake Subdivision into the City of Topeka.
2. Consider request to withdraw funds from the diversion fund to acquire 31 mobile wireless handheld units- District Attorney.
3. Consider appointment of the Menoken Township Trustee.
4. Consider request to access the State of Kansas Motor Vehicle Contract for a one-˝ ton 4 x 4 extended cab longbed for the Health Agency.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-211 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider awarding bid for bridge replacement: NW Huxman Road over Silver Lake Drainage Ditch and Contract C343-2004 for same.
3. Consider awarding bid for bridge replacement: SE Berryton Road Bridge over Berry Creek and Contract C344-2004 for same.
4. Consider request from Washburn Law School for use of Courthouse courtrooms on January 9, 2005.
5. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the Burlington North Santa Fe Wastewater Treatment Facility.
6. Consider Contract C345-2004 that provides for $30,000 in grant funds from the City of Topeka’s Special Alcohol-Drug Program Fund to be used for Drug Court and managed through the Court Administrator’s Office.
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. CIVIL SERVICE BOARD
1. Consider Resolution 2004-212 adopting the Civil Service Board Rules and Regulations—Commissioner Ensley.
C. PARKS AND RECRATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to fill a vacant recreation leader position.
D. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to solicit proposals for on-call construction administration and inspection services for various Public Works infrastructure projects.
2. Consider Change Order No. 1, Final to Contract C271-2004 for the E. 6th Street major pavement maintenance project.
3. Consider request for revision to the Functional Classification System which removes Rural Secondary Route RS 2247 and adds Rural Secondary Route RS 614 based on traffic flow patterns and execute KDOT Form 1301a and b.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-213 allowing the Public Works Department to destroy certain records—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Consider request from the City of Auburn to purchase salt and sand from the County’s inventory on a per load basis or on a tonnage basis and stored at the County’s facility.
E. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill the Health Information Management Specialist position.
2. Consider Contract C346-2004 for annual maintenance of KIPHS, Inc. software.
3. Consider request to hire a full time Medical Director for the Community Health Center/Primary Care Services.
F. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for containers for the Recycling Department.
G. AUDIT FINANCE- Trinket Harding
1. Consider request for encumbrance of funds for the maintenance department.
2. Consider year end financial transactions.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-214 allocating 2005 funds for social services, service programs for the elderly and special alcohol-drug programs—Commissioner Ensley.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS