II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications indicating that they will remove the CNNfn channel 251.
2. Consider Change Order No. 2-Final to Contract C456-2003 for the SE 89th Street Bridge over Trib to Wakarusa River project.
3. Consider Contract C335-2004 for the design and inspection services for the Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 street benefit district project.
4. Consider Contract C336-2004 for the design and inspection services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 69 Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 1 project.
5. Consider acceptance of temporary ingress-egress easements for the SW Wanamaker Road, 37th to 39th Street project.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Certification from the Commissioner of Elections regarding the final official results of the November election.
7. Acknowledge receipt of a public notice from KDHE regarding a proposed Kansas Water Pollution Control Permit for the City of Topeka Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plant.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. OC-1523Kaw Valley State Bank & Trust Company v Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
9. Consider Contract C337-2004 for design and construction engineering services for deck patching and concrete overlay of Shawnee County Bridge No. OSN 208, NE 58th Street Bridge over Indian Creek.
10. Consider Contract C338-2004 for design and construction engineering services for deck patching and concrete overlay of Shawnee County Bridge No. OSN253, SE 2nd Street Bridge over Tecumseh Creek.
11. Acknowledge receipt of Overtime Report for IT and Emergency Communications.
12. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the financial surety in the form of Irrevocable Letters of Credit submitted for Shawnee County Sewer District No. 46, Lateral District No. 11, Sherwood Estates Subdivision No. 59 and 62 Storm Sewer District and Sherwood Estates Subdivision No. 59 and 62 Street Benefit District.
13. Acknowledge receipt of the November 23 FQHC Board Agenda of November 23, 2004 and Minutes of the October meeting.
14. Consider Contract C339-2004 for online real estate data search service.
A. COUNTY CLERK Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. DISTRICT ATTORNEY Robert Hecht
1. Consider request to withdraw funds from the diversion account to cover expenses associated with a conference.
2. Consider request to withdraw funds from the diversion fund to acquire 31 mobile wireless handheld units.
C. PARKS AND RECRATION John Knight
1. Consider request to seek proposals from licensed engineers qualified in the design and repair of dams.
D. PLANNING DEPT. Barry Beagle
1. Consider request to vacate a platted 30-foot drainage easement on certain lots within Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 and consider signing Order of Vacation.
V. ADMINISTRATIVE COMMUNICATIONS
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS