II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Agenda of November 17, 2004 and minutes of the October 27, 2004 meeting.
2. Consider encumbrance of funds for the Sheriff’s office to purchase patrol cars, radios and light bars.
3. Consider purchase of Scene PD Software to be used on the Sheriff’s Office mobile data computers.
4. Consider Contract C333-2004 for construction engineering inspection services for the NW 62nd Street: NW Docking Road to NW Hoch Road project.
5. Acknowledge receipt and consider approval of the Mission Township Treasurer’s bond.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider request to file judicial tax foreclosure proceedings and Resolution 2004-207 authorizing the filing of this proceeding- Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Contract C334-2004, Interlocal Agreement with the City of Topeka relating to financing countywide infrastructure development and economic development to be funded by the one-half cent sales tax.
C. EXTENSION COUNCIL- Laurie Chandler
1. Consider Resolution 2004-208 authorizing Shawnee County to join Douglas County to form an extension district combining the extension councils into one organization- Commissioner Ensley.
D. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS- Bill Singer
1. Consider request to pay dues to the Kansas Emergency Management Association for Kathryn Allen.
1. Consider appointment of William White to the position of Mission Township Trustee.
2. Acknowledge receipt of City of Topeka Resolution No. 7546 and consider the annexation of the Rockfire at the Lake Subdivision into the City of Topeka.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS