II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Contract C329-2004 with Osage County Rural Water District No. 5 relative to the performance of certain work by the water district on or adjacent to Shawnee County right-of-way for the SE Berryton Road Bridge over Berry Creek project.
2. Consider Resolution 2004-206 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check- Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider emergency vehicle permits for Todd D. Beck and Nicholas Hilderbrand.
4. Consider awarding bid for the construction of the Lincolnshire Pump Station Force Main project and Contract C330-2004 for same.
5. Acknowledge receipt of the Ambulance Advisory Board Agenda for November 17, 2004 and minutes of the meeting of September 22, 2004.
6. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s bank reconciliation for the month ending October 29, 2004.
7. Consider Contract C331-2004, shared user agreement with the Jackson County Sheriff’s Office to utilize the Shawnee County 800 MHz radio system.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING DEPARTMENT- Barry Beagle
1. Consider request to solicit Request for Proposals from planning consulting firms to assist in the development and preparation of a comprehensive plan for unincorporated Shawnee County.
C. APPRAISER- Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to reclassify an Office Assistant II position to the position of an Appraiser Trainee and to fill the newly created Appraiser Trainee position from the existing applications.
D. PURCHASING- Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for the purchase and installation of a 4,000 gallon heated asphalt tank.
2. Consider awarding bid for the purchase and installation of carpet for the Motor Vehicle Annex.
E. CORRECTIONS- Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider Contract C332-2004 for inspection services for the four emergency generators.
F. PUBLIC WORKS- Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive surety for Sterling Chase Phase I streets and sewers.
1. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Betty Weller, Menoken Township Clerk regarding Trustee Gene Beethe no longer residing in Shawnee County as of November 4, 2004 and consider appointing R. Arlen Kirkwood to the position.
2. Consider appointment of William Buch to the Metropolitan Topeka Airport Authority Board of Directors.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS