II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider awarding bid for a scanner for the Treasurer.
2. Consider awarding bid for scanner for the Appraiser.
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Sewer District No. 88 Lateral District No. 1 project.
2. Consider acceptance of bid and authorization to pay local match for the NW 62nd Street, NW Docking Road to NW Hoch Road project.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-201 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COURT SERVICES – Cathy Leonhart
1. Consider the purchase of 7 computers without monitors and 6 computers with monitors.
C. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider expenditure from the Risk Management Reserve Fund for damage repair to a vehicle.
D. PLANNING – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-202 for a conditional use permit to establish a public use facility (township shop and office) on property at SW 77th Street and SW Topeka Blvd—Commissioner Ensley.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to waive the purchasing procedure to allow Martin Tractor to repair a transmission on a 1983 Cat Road Grader.
2. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-203, 2004-204 and 2004-205 allowing the transfer of the remaining road and bridge funds into the special highway improvement fund, the special bridge fund and the road and bridge machinery or equipment fund—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider revision to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for Roads, 2005 to add the SE Croco Road from SE 29th to SE 45th project (Corridor Study)
4. Consider project budget for the SE Croco Road from SE 29th Street to SE 45th Street project (corridor study/preliminary engineering)
5. Consider request to issue “Request for Proposals” for the SE Croco Road from SE 29th to SE 45th Street corridor study.
6. Consider revision to the adopted Capital Improvement Plan for Bridges, 2005 to add the SE Ward Road Bridge over Whetstone Creek project.
7. Consider project budget for the design and construction of rehabilitation of the existing bridge deck for the SE Ward Road Bridge over Whetstone Creek.
8. Consider project budget for the SW Auburn Road bridge over Six Mile Creek project.
9. Consider project budget for the replacement of the SE Stubbs Road over Deer Creek bridge project.
10. Consider project budget for the design and construction of a major maintenance project to repair the deck of the SE 2nd Street Bridge over Tecumseh Creek.
11. Consider project budget for the design and construction of a major maintenance project to repair the deck of the NW 58th Street Bridge over Indian Creek.
F. INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – Bill Singer
1. Consider request to renovate a room on the first floor of the North Annex adjacent to the Appraiser’s records storage area to house the Storage Area Network hardware.
2. Consider Contract C328-2004 for annual support of two Cisco routers.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS