II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre’s October 27, 2004 Advisory Board meeting agenda and minutes of the September meeting.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the resignation of Shirley Biller from the Advisory Council of the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging.
3. Acknowledge receipt of the July through September, 2004 Overtime Report, from the Coroner’s Office.
4. Consider signing GMAC’s acknowledgement of security interest and assignment.
5. Acknowledge receipt of overtime report for IT and Emergency Communications.
6. Consider Contract C320-2004 for the Annual Community Thanksgiving Dinner at the Kansas Expocentre.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the Health Agency’s October 26, 2004 FQHC Board Agenda and the minutes of the September meeting.
8. Consider Resolution No. 2004-195 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
9. Consider awarding bid for construction of the street improvement project in Linwood Subdivision No. 3 and 4 and Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 81, Lateral Sanitary Sewer District No. 2 in Linwood Subdivision No. 2 and Contract C321-2004 for same.
10. Consider Contract C322-2004 with Kaw Valley Electric Cooperative relative to the performance of certain work by Kaw Valley Electric Cooperative on or adjacent to Shawnee County right-of-way in conjunction with the NW 46th Street Bridge over Little Soldier Creek project.
11. Consider Contract C323-2004 with Kaw Valley Electric Cooperative relative to the performance of certain work by Kaw Valley Electric Cooperative on or adjacent to Shawnee County right-of-way in conjunction with the NW 46th Street Bridge over Messhoss Creek project.
12. Consider emergency vehicle permit for the Salvation Army.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2004-196 for the vacation of the Topeka to Nebraska line from N.W. Rochester Road North to Shawnee County—Commissioner Ensley.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant RN position in the Communicable Disease/Immunization program.
C. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to solicit bids for chemicals and fertilizers.
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-197 designating the Native Stone Scenic Byway (first reading)—Commissioner Kane.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
10:00 a.m. Public Hearing and consider Resolution No. 2004-198 authorizing the issuance of temporary notes, Series 2004-3 for the purpose of temporarily financing the cost or a portion of the cost of certain street, sanitary sewer and storm sewer improvements in the County—Commissioner Ensley.