II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Discuss status report of the Recycling Department
1. Consider Change Order No. 1 for the Deer Run Subdivision street benefit district project.
2. Consider certification to KDOT that necessary right-of-way has been acquired and utility arrangements have been made for the relocation of conflicting utilities for the NW 46th Street Bridge over Messhoss Creek project.
3. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Purchase Form from Betsy Gillespie, Corrections, for repair work to the overhead garage door used by court transport.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Family Planning LPN position.
2. Consider Contract C318-2004 for confidential file storage and confidential document destruction services.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C319-2004 for engineering services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 65 project.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS