II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Overtime Report for the Recycling Department.
2. Acknowledge purchase of two in-car video systems by the Sheriff’s Office.
3. Acknowledge purchase of ten tazers by the Sheriff’s Office.
4. Acknowledge receipt of memorandum from Anne Freeze, Director of the Health Agency, regarding Linda Ochs, LMSW, with the Adult Field Services Division being awarded the Jane Addams Award by the Kansas Public Health Association at their annual conference.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C1356—Household Finance Corp III vs. Board of County Commissioners for Shawnee County, Kansas.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-191 for a cereal malt beverage license for T & S of Topeka, LLC located at 4206 N. Topeka Avenue—Commissioner Ensley.
B. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider adoption of a revision to the Capital Improvement Plan-2005 for roads to include improvement of SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
2. Consider project budget for a corridor study and preliminary engineering for the improvement of SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
3. Consider request to issue “Request for Proposals” for professional design services for a corridor study and to develop preliminary plans through field check and right-of-way stages for the improvement of SE Croco Road between SE 29th Street and SE 45th Street.
C. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request for out of state travel for training seminar for Deputy Director Michael Fitzgerald.
1. Consider appointment of Shirley Biller to the Jayhawk Area Agency on Aging Board of Directors.
2. Consider canceling the November 22, 2004 Commission Meeting due to Commissioners and other officials attending the KAC Annual Meeting in Overland Park.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS