II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Contract C303-2004 for online real estate data search services.
2. Consider request for Highway Safety Project Reimbursement for the Kansas Clicks Special Traffic Enforcement Mobilization #4 overtime for September 2 through 11, 2004.
3. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from the Recycling Director indicating that KDHE has approved the Shawnee County Solid Waste Management Plan Five Year Update.
4. Consider Contract C304-2004, amendment correcting the legal description of the Conservation/Propagation Center.
5. Consider Contract C305-2004 for engineering services for the Sewer District No. 74 pump station forcemain project.
6. Consider request to purchase 500 new 96-gallon residential totes—Refuse Dept.
7. Consider Resolution No. 2004-171 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider Correction Orders
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider claim of Adam Florence for damage to a vehicle.
2. Consider claim of Jeffery Bell for damage to vehicle.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-172 amending Resolution Nos. 2001-190 and 2003-86 to provide for additional code enforcement officers—Commissioner Ensley.
C. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to increase parking allowance.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS