II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to purchase electronic fingerprint/palmprint system for the Adult Detention Facility with Local Law Enforcement Block Grant Funds.
2. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of April 26, 2004.
3. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-166 and 2004-167 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS CENTER – Bill Singer
1. Consider request for out-of-state travel for employee to attend training.
C. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to purchase a scanner.
D. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Patient Services Specialist position.
2. Consider out-of-state travel for the Epidemiologist to attend training.
1. Discuss correspondence of September 2, 2004 from David Laird regarding FMLA.
2. Consider canceling Commission Meeting of November 8th due to election canvass.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS