II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Contracts C282-2004, C283-2004 and C284-2004 for online real estate data search service.
2. Consider Contract C285-2004, extending an earlier agreement for land easement to operate an outdoor warning siren located at the Menninger U.S. Army Reserve Center.
3. Consider Contract C286-2004 for design and construction engineering services for the replacement of the NW 70th Street Bridge over Tributary to Halfday Creek.
4. Receive, for approval by the Board, County Commission Meeting minutes of April 19 and 22, 2004 and May 3, 2004.
5. Consider Contracts C287-2004 and C288-2004 for training for IT employees.
6. Consider acceptance of a transfer of $50,000 from the Register of Deeds Technology Funds into the Land Records Fund.
7. Consider Emergency Vehicle permits for Grant A. Peters and Brennan-Mathena Funeral Home.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. PLANNING DEPARTMENT – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-158 for a conditional use permit to establish a water storage tank on property at SW 58th Street and SW Wanamaker Road—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-159 for a conditional use permit for a bed and breakfast inn and reception, conference and assembly facility on property at SE US 40 Highway and SE Shawnee Heights Road—Commissioner Ensley.
C. RECYCLING – Kim Nettleton
1. Discuss City Planning Department’s request regarding the Composting Facility.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS
Immediately following Commission Meeting: Work Session with Public Works to discuss maintenance for peripheral roads.