II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to solicit sealed bids for carpet replacement at the Motor Vehicle Annex Office.
1. Consider request from Safe Streets to utilize one courtroom for the Fall Young Citizens Academy on October 23rd.
2. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-150 and 2004-151 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider awarding bid for construction of the Sewer District No. 88 Lateral Sewer District No. 1 project and Contract C274-2004 for same.
4. Consider acceptance of a permanent easement and authorization to pay property owner the agreed settlement amount.
5. Consider acceptance of acceptance of right-of-way for Conditional Use Permit No. 03-21.
6. Consider Contract C275-2004, nondisclosure agreement with Sprint PCS.
7. Acknowledge receipt of report on Emergency Communications Statistics for August 2004.
8. Consider Contract C276-2004 for annual maintenance for the Lanier transcription machine--County Clerk.
9. Consider Contract C277-2004 for annual maintenance of the microfilm camera and reader printer--Courts.
10. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended August 31, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-152 authorizing the execution and delivery of all necessary documents in connection with the sale of the GNMA securities acquired with the proceeds of the Sedgwick County and Shawnee County GNMA collateralized mortgage revenue bonds, 1988 Series C—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-153 authorizing the execution and delivery of all necessary documents on connection with the sale of the GNMA securities acquired with the proceeds of the Sedgwick County and Shawnee County collateralized single family mortgage refunding revenue bonds, Series 1994A-II, Series 1994B-II, Series 1994-C-II, Series 1994A-III, Series 1994B-III and Series 1994C-III—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Acknowledge receipt of petition to create Misty harbor Estates Subdivision No. 2 Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2004-154 creating the district—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Acknowledge receipt of petition for the creation of Sterling Chase Subdivision No. 1 Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2004-155 creating the district—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Acknowledge receipt of petition for the creation of Hidden Valley Subdivision No. 4 Street Benefit District and consider Resolution No. 2004-156 creating the district—Commissioner Ensley.
C. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider Contracts C278-2004 and C279-2004 with Answer Topeka for after hours messaging service.
2. Consider Contract C280-2004 for physician services with Dr. Josie Norris.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant assistant traffic supervisor position.
2. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant mechanic position.
3. Consider request to solicit bids for one mid=size sport utility vehicle.
4. Consider Resolution No. 2004-157, loan amendment to the State Revolving Fund loan for the Sherwood Regional Wastewater Treatment Plant to provide financing for the Lincolnshire pump station and the Sewer District No. 74 pump station—Commissioner Ensley.
5. Consider rejecting bids for the construction of the North Pointe Ridge Storm Sewer District project.
E. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C281-2004 with TARC identifying the responsibilities of TARC and Shawnee County Parks and Recreation for the operation of the Winter Wonderland Celebration of Lights to be held at the Lake Shawnee Campground.
1. Consider reward for information provided regarding illegal dumping.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS