II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-141 setting the 2005 holiday schedule for Shawnee County employees.
2. Consider options for electric power along 43rd Street for sewer system for Prairie Hill Subdivision.
1. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-145 and 2004-146 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-147 and 2004-148 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue checks—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider acceptance of permanent public right-of-way easements and temporary easements for the NW Huxman Road over Silver Lake Drainage Ditch project and authorization to pay property owners the agreed settlement amounts.
4. Consider Emergency Action Plan for the Lake Shawnee Dam.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. BOND COUNSEL – Bob Perry
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-149 authorizing issuance of taxable industrial revenue bonds, Series 2004A (Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas, Inc. project for the purpose of purchasing, acquiring, constructing, improving, equipping and installing certain commercial facilities—Commissioner Ensley.
C. KANSAS EXPOCENTRE – H. R. Cook
1. Consider request for capital expenditures for boiler repairs and purchase of new Music on Demand computer and Game Ops Commander Software.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider the project budget for the design and construction of improvements on the SW 53rd & Wanamaker Road intersection improvement.
E. COUNTY COUNSELOR – Rich Eckert
1. Consider Contract C270-2004, addendum to Contract C241-98 with Heart of America Food Services, LLC for the management and operation of certain food concession and other services in the Landon Arena and Exhibition Hall at the Kansas Expocentre.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS