II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Discuss November consolidation ballot question.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the resignation of the Mission Township Trustee.
2. Consider awarding bid for the SW 77th Street Bridge over Tributary to Six Mile creek replacement project and Contract C261-2004 for same.
3. Consider request for additional amount of $45.14 for the Marshall & Swift Residential Cost Handbook for the Appraiser’s Office.
4. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 2004-CV-0-379—Steven Kent Bloom #0070714 vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, et al.
5. Consider Highway Safety Project reimbursement request #8 for overtime during the DUI Sobriety Checkpoint conducted on August 7, 2004.
6. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from Cox Communications regarding service improvements.
7. Acknowledge receipt of the Independent Auditors’ Report for the Shawnee County Extension Council for year ending December 31, 2003.
8. Acknowledge receipt of the Annual Household Hazardous Waste Report.
9. Consider the 2005-2006 STEP application for additional funding for traffic enforcement efforts for the Sheriff’s Office.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. TREASURER – Larry Wilson
1. Consider request to solicit bids for carpet and baseboard replacement at the Motor Vehicle Annex office.
C. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider project budget for Phase II for the replacement of the NW 70th Street Bridge over a Tributary to Halfday Creek.
D. APPRAISER – Mark Hixon
1. Consider request to fill vacant Appraiser Trainee position.
E. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bids for stock supplies and Contracts C262-2004, C263-2004 and C264-2004 for same.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Change Order No. 4 for the Shawnee North Family Aquatic Center project.
G. FACILITIES MANAGEMENT – Jon Forrestt
1. Consider request to fill a Maintenance Tech 1 position.
1. Consider certification of KAC Voting Delegate and alternates for the 29th Annual Kansas Association of Counties Conference in November.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-141 setting the 2005 Holiday Schedule.
I. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider certification of 2005 budget.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS