II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road Intersection project and authorization to pay the property owners.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-126 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider Resolution No. 2004-127 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
4. Acknowledge receipt of the Treasurer’s Bank Reconciliation for the month ended July 31, 2004.
5. Consider software update on the mobile data computers for the Sheriff’s Office.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Acknowledge receipt of application for an Industrial Revenue Bond for Blue Cross-Blue Shield, consider Resolution No. 2004-128 expressing intent to issue the bond and set hearing date—Commissioner Ensley.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to hire an Adult Intensive Supervision Officer at higher pay scale.
C. AUDIT FINANCE – Trinket Harding
1. Consider 2005 budget, agency funding and memberships, dues and subscriptions.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS