II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Resolution No. 2004-110 authorizing a conditional use permit for establishing a telecommunications tower on property at NE 46th Street and NE Kincaid road—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road intersection project and authorization to pay the settlement amount to the property owner.
2. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road intersection project and authorization to pay the settlement amount to the property owner.
3. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road intersection project and the authorization to pay the settlement amount to the property owner.
4. Consider Contract C239-2004 for engineering services for the Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 81, Lateral Sewer District No. 2 project in Linwood Subdivision No. 3.
5. Consider Contract C240-2004 for engineering services for the Linwood Subdivision No. 3 street benefit district project.
6. Consider Contract C241-2004 for engineering services for the Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 7 street benefit district project.
7. Consider Resolution Nos. 2004-119, 2004-120 and 2004-121 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks-Commissioner Ensley.
8. Acknowledge receipt of summons in Case No. 04-C-1012, Duetsche Bank National Trust Company, as trustee f/k/a Bankers Trust Company of California, not in its individual capacity, but solely as trustee for Vendee Mortgage Trust 1995-1 vs. Board of County Commissioners et al.
9. Consider Contract C242-2004 for use of Heritage Hall for the Shawnee County Tax Sale.
10. Acknowledge receipt of the FY04 4th Quarter reports for prevention programs for the 3rd District.
11. Acknowledge receipt of the overtime report for Information Technology and Emergency Communications for the month of July, 2004.
12. Acknowledge receipt of the Emergency Communications Statistics for July 2004.
13. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended July 30, 2004.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
3. Consider Resolution 2004-122, application and accompanying documents for a Cereal Malt Beverage License for Boulevard Pizza located at 5145 S. Topeka Blvd., Topeka, Ks. – Commissioner Ensley.
4. Consider Resolution 2004-123 authorizing Shawnee County to establish petty cash funds- Commissioner Ensley.
B. COUNTY COUNSELOR- Rich Eckert
1. Consider Resolution 2004-124 authorizing judicial tax foreclosure proceedings against several tracts of land- Commissioner Ensley.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-125 increasing the fee per autopsy performed for other Kansas Counties to $195.00—Commissioner Ensley.
3. Consider building permit request for 825 SW Auburn Road.
C. HEALTH AGENCY- Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to utilize local bioterrorism grant funds to add equipment to the existing auditorium audio-visual system in the Health Agency.
D. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS- Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to fill a vacant Intensive Supervisor Officer position for Juvenile Services.
E. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider Contract C243-2004 with the City of Topeka for services required for the maintenance of the traffic signals.
2. Consider request from Dover Township for assistance in repair of SW 13th Street.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION- John Knight
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution HR-2004-12 authorizing certain equipment replacement, construction, improvement, reconstruction, repair to the public recreation facilities on Shawnee County Parks and Recreation grounds and authorizing the financing of all or a part of the costs by issuance of General Obligation Bonds--Commissioner Ensley.
1. Consider variance for a building permit at 77th and Croco.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS