1. Recognition of two Topeka Rowing Association youth who received national awards.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road intersection project and authorization to pay the settlement amount to property owners.
2. Consider permanent public right-of-way easements and temporary construction easements for the SW Wanamaker Road project, 39th to 41st and authorization to pay property owners the agreed settlement amount.
3. Acknowledge receipt of update on the planning for the countywide mass immunization exercise from the Health Agency.
4. Consider additional cost of $45.00 for membership in the International Association of Emergency Managers.
5. Consider Resolution No. 2004-118 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel a check—Commissioner Ensley.
6. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C989—Wells Fargo Financial Kansas Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
7. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C1028—Bank of America NA AKA Nationsbank NA vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. RECYCLING – Kim Nettleton
1. Consider application for a Conditional Use Permit for the County Composting Facility.
C. CORRECTIONS – Betsy Gillespie
1. Consider request to support and become a member of the Kansas Jail Association.
D. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider awarding bid for mailing of tax statements for the Treasurer.
E. HEALTH AGENCY – Anne Freeze
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a Health Services Team Leader position.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS