1. Present Proclamation for Project ReDirectory Days.
II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider request to issue ”Request for Proposals” for professional design services for the replacement of the NW 66th Street Bridge over Halfday Creek.
2. Acknowledge receipt of the Kansas Expocentre Advisory Board Meeting Agenda of July 28, 2004 and minutes of the June meeting.
3. Consider Highway Safety Project Reimbursement Request #7 for overtime during the DUI Sobriety Checkpoint conducted on July 17, 2004.
4. Acknowledge receipt of report on Status of Recycling Department.
5. Acknowledge receipt of report on overtime in the Recycling Department.
6. Acknowledge receipt of financial surety for Sherwood Park Subdivision No. 7 Street Benefit District.
7. Acknowledge receipt of financial surety for Shawnee County Main Sewer District No. 81, Lateral District No. 2 and Linwood Subdivision No. 3 Street Benefit District.
8. Consider acceptance of permanent public right-of-way easements and temporary construction easements for the SW Wanamaker Road project, 37th to 39th and authorization to pay property owners the agreed settlement amount.
9. Consider right-of-acquisition for the SW 41st Street and Wanamaker Road Intersection project and authorization to pay the property owner the agreed settlement amount.
10. Consider release of the letter of credit posted as surety for the Urban Hills Subdivision No. 14 Street Benefit District project.
11. Acknowledge receipt of the SCHA FQHC Board agenda of July 27 and minutes of the June meeting.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. SHERIFF’S OFFICE – Sheriff Barta
1. Consider request to retire K-9 Ben.
C. RECYLING DEPT. – Kim Nettleton
1. Consider the Solid Waste Management Plan, Five-Year Update.
D. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider request to advertise and fill a vacant Park Maintenance position.
1. Consider appointment of Bond Counsel.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS