II. UNFINISHED BUSINESS
1. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2004-9 setting limitations and procedures for travel and reimbursement of travel expenses incurred by County officials and employees—Commissioner Ensley.
1. Acknowledge receipt of the Quarterly Progress Report for the KDOT Sobriety Checkpoints/Saturation Patrol Grant.
2. Consider the highway Safety Project Reimbursement Request for overtime during the DUI Saturation Patrol on June 26, 2004.
3. Consider Contract C216-2004 for maintenance of a Hewlett Packard for the Courts.
4. Consider Changer Order No. 1 for the Hickory Ridge Estates Subdivision No. 9 Street Benefit District Project.
5. Acknowledge receipt of Emergency Communications Statistics for the Month of June 2004.
6. Consider Resolution No. 2004-108 authorizing the County Treasurer to cancel and reissue a check—Commissioner Ensley.
7. Consider Resolution No. 2004-109 authorizing the County Clerk to cancel checks—Commissioner Ensley.
8. Acknowledge receipt of Summons in Case No. 04C933—Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc., as nominee for lender, Principal Residential Mortgage, Inc. vs. Board of County Commissioners of Shawnee County, Kansas, et al.
9. Consider Contract C217-2004 for maintenance of a KRDX Lektriever in the County Clerk’s Office.
10. Acknowledge receipt of the Interim Balance Sheet for the month ended June 30, 2004.
11. Acknowledge receipt of correspondence from KDHE regarding permit renewal for Meiers Trucking solid waste facility.
A. COUNTY CLERK – Cynthia Beck
1. Consider voucher payments.
2. Consider correction orders.
B. COMMUNITY CORRECTIONS – Dina Pennington
1. Consider request to fill three vacant Intensive Supervision Officer positions for Adult Services.
C. PURCHASING – Charlene Mischke
1. Consider request to award bid for modular workstations for Public Works.
2. Consider request to award bid for a scanner for Information Technology.
D. PUBLIC WORKS – Lynn Couch
1. Consider request to solicit bids for traffic paint.
2. Consider Home Rule Resolution No. HR-2004-11 authorizing the Shawnee County Public Works Department to adopt rules and regulations requiring the removal of mud from vehicles and equipment traveling upon County roads and streets—Commissioner Ensley.
E. PLANNING DEPT. – Barry Beagle
1. Consider Order of Vacation of Mikay Heights Subdivision No. 1.
2. Consider Resolution No. 2004-110 for a conditional use permit for a telecommunication tower on property at NE 46th Street and NE Kincaid Road.
F. PARKS AND RECREATION – John Knight
1. Consider Contract C218-2004 setting the responsibilities of Shawnee County and the Topeka Rowing Association for the operation of the 2004 Fall Homecoming Regatta.
VI. EXECUTIVE SESSIONS